Pages

Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy things in January

Are you looking for a fun, creative New Year's resolution? 

2016 has been quite a year. This is the perfect time to start keeping track of all the things that make you smile

Join me each month to make a fun little journal that you can use to keep track of your own happy things.


A few years ago I made a series of junk journals to record all the happy things that happened in my life each month. They are just small simple little booklets made out of random bits of paper that I had lying around in my studio. I decorated them with equally random stickers and other bits and pieces. They were so easy and fun to make. It always makes me smile when I go back and read through all my random happy thoughts.

This year, I'll be running a series of Junk Journalling workshops. We will meet on the first Friday of each month from 6-8 pm at Muckabout Studio (Hastings at Gamma in North Burnaby). I'll have all the materials and supplies you need to make your own "Happy Things of the Month" journal. $18 per session, or buy a 5 session punch card for $75.Contact the studio directly to register.  (They have sessions each week, but I'm only there once a month. The other instructors are all fantastic and will introduce you to other junk journalling ideas.)


If you can't make it to the Friday workshops, I also sell Mini Junk Journal Snack Packs at the Muckabout store. You get a premade mini-journal in a takeout container filled to the brim with fun papery bits that you can use to decorate it. The kits are $10 each.


No comments:

Post a Comment